Saturday, December 23, 2006

quotes about friends

1. Our lives resemble a journey. Roads are sometimes rough or smooth. Fast or slow, winding or straight. Some would rather forget the road. But one road I will always remember is the one where I met u, my friend. Thank God for the detour.

2. Friendship isn’t about looking for gold or silver among the rocks of life… it is about seeing each other’s coal through the fire until diamonds are formed.

3. My friend is the only person whose heart never hardens. Whose patience always stays. Whose touch never hurts. Whose smiles never fades. Whose love never dies.

4. A casual friend will say, “hi”, “hello”. A close friend will add, “how are u doing?” but a true friend will further ask “what can I do to help u?”

5. Never did I find a friend with whom I could give my endless care until someone came and made me feel that the person I've been seeking is finally here and that’s u! thanks for coming.

No comments: