Friday, December 01, 2006

How Can I Tell You? by Kristi

The love poems are written The songs have been sung,
About me loving you Since time had begun.

No new ways to say it It's already ben said,
The words are all dancing Around in my head.

I struggle to find A new way to show
The depth of my love You already know.

So how can I tell you IN ways yet untold,
How I'll always love you Till time grows old?

How can I show you In a thousand new ways,
That I'll love you forever Plus one thousand days?

If only you could feel What I feel inside,
Or taste all the tears That my heart has cried.

There'd be no need For words already said,
You'd know that I'll love you Until even time's dead.

Until the oceans are gone And still waters run dry,
Until time loses all meaning And there's no moon in the sky.

You'll know that my love Is the last true thing,
That will live beyond our future And all that it brings.

So tonight when you go Take yourself off to bed,
Let my words here Be the last ones on your head.

No comments: