Saturday, December 30, 2006

qoutes about friens

11. One of the greatest blessings there would ever be is the blessing of our friendship. We may not see, talk, keep in touch as often as we want, but simply I know within my heart that you’re there.

12. When I grow old, many things will change… my hair, my eyes, my skin, my lips but nothing can change the way I keep a friend like u in my heart.

13. Forrest Gump said that life is like a box of chocolates, you’ll never know what you’ll get. Well, when u came to be my friend I was certain I got the best box.

14. Though science can't explain, though language can't find the words to define, math will always put two and two together to prove what friendship is for.

15. 3 messages received 1 "How lucky I m 4 having a FRIEND like u." 2 "A sweet person like u deserves a lifetime happiness." 3 "U r being cared always because u r my friend."

No comments: