Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year, 2008

It's 12:45 am in my watch and it's officially 2008! Whoa! Just like that! Just minutes ago, it was 2007, and now it's already 2008?! It's kinda fast, right? Time passes very quickly. I can't believe this. Or maybe I can. Hehe..

I just finished watching the fireworks display all over the sky! Hehe.. That's why the stars are nowhere to find! Or maybe not. I don't really see stars here in my home. But, the fireworks were beautiful, loud yet colorful.

We did not just have fireworks display! You know? I bet you don't know. We had bar-b-q. Hehe.. Yep, BAR-B-Q. But we made it AND my very little brother likes it so much. He likes cooking or grilling the bar-b-q. Hehe. I haven't seen that before.

We ate outside our house and I stayed there. It was about 7 or 8 pm and we ate and I was waiting there with my mother and brother because my sister were using out laptop while my father was starting to use the other fireworks and go inside and watch tv, then he fell asleep and woke up and went out and started firing other fireworks.

Our New Year celebration now is fun! It's different than the other past years. And now, here i am, blogging!! Hehe.. I haven't been blogging since, maybe, the start of me being in 3rd year high school. From now, I'll keep blogging. Hehe.. I'll TRY. =D
 

No comments: