Saturday, July 21, 2007

bEstfrIEnd

Whenever I'm down .. I call on you my friend
A helping hand you lend .. In my time of need
So, I'm calling you now .. Just to make it good
What else can I do .. For you hear my plea
Friends may come and friends may go
But you should know .. That I've got your back
It's automatic

So never hesitate to call .. Cause I'm your sister
And always for you .. In love
Whenever I'm down .. With all that's going on
Is really going on .. Just one of those days
And you .. Say the right things
To keep me moving on
To keep me going strong

What else can I say?
Friends are there through thick and thin
And I've been told that
And I believe that .. It's automatic

Call me when you need a friend
Cause I'm your sister .. And always know that
I'll be there for you .. When you're going through
Things that you need me .. You're close to me
My friend .. You can count on me

Call me when you need me
Or can't take it anymore,
I don't know what I'd ever do without you
From the beginning to the end
You've always been here right beside me
So I'll call you my best friend
Through the good times and the bad ones
Whether I lose or if I win
I know one thing that never changes
And that's you as my friend! :)

No comments: