Friday, July 13, 2007

Nutrition Month

The month of July is the Nutrition Month. We celebrate it yearly. There are different contests: Nutri Jingle contest, Creative Cooking contest and many more. Some contests are new like the Dish Garden Making.
I joined the Nutri Jingle contest and the Dish Garden Making. The celebration was fun BUT, I feel not that happy. Yesterday, Thursday afternoon, we performed our Nutri Jingle. It was great. Seeing other sections performed was also great. At the end, we won! It was our first time to win in this contest, but I did not very happy. I don't know why. I'm happy a little bit, but in just a few or more minutes. I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY! (--- Haay ---)
We won 2 trophies for our class, both 1st place. It's encouraging 'coz those are the first trophies we have earned this school year. (--- I'm happy na rin ---)

No comments: