Tuesday, May 23, 2006

real friends!

Some friends come and go but not real friends. They don't just come and leave you all alone after some time. A nd I know for sure that I have found real friends, the CHARMIX. I think the name came from Winx.. hehe.. We're six best friends. Two of us which include me are friends ever since elementary int he school we graduated from. We met another new student like us and then the three of us met the other three in our school now. For one schoolyear, we became close friends.. I mean it. Many things had happened to us like fights, laughters.. It made us stronger. It made our friendship stronger than strong. =) They are truly my best friends! Speaking of which, I also have another best friend, my own best friend.. Like mine only, not as a group. All of them are my real, true, close, best friends!!! Hope I'll find more like them from my circle of friends right now..

No comments: