Saturday, May 06, 2006

music

Have you heard the song, Loose Control? Music makes me loose control, music makes me loose control.. Does music makes you loose control? Sometimes, we dance like crazy because of its beat.. hehe..
You see, I love music!.. When I listen to the music, the song, it makes me think about something related to the lyrics.. Songs have meanings!.. like the song 'Friends Forever'. It says about being friends 'til the end. The chorus says:
As we go on.. We remember.. All the times we.. Had together.. And as our lives change.. Come whatever.. We will still be.. Friends forever.. Even if they have separate ways, their friendship still remains. Changes occur in their life but not in their friendship.. FRIENDS FOREVER, friends!!! '',) Music rocks our world, that's for sure.

No comments: