Friday, June 13, 2008

a wild weEk!

Today your emotions will be in a very fluid phase, and it will be difficult for anyone to predict how you're going to react to some shocking news -- including you! So just go with the flow and do not put any pressure on yourself to feel anything -- calm, terrified, worried, or happy. Just let the news soak in, for a while. It might take days for you to fully understand how this makes you feel, so you can't expect yourself to have instant clarity about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week, I'm very pressured. Not in studies but in other stuff! I really wanted to join the volleyball varsity, but, it's ok, I didn't get in. I can still practice. I don't have to be a varsity player to be good in volleyball, right? hehe.. But, of course, at first, I'm down, depressed a bit. I was jealous that the others get in, but now I accept it.. Hehe..

I thought that everything I want is not meant for me, BUT! earlier I just got what I want. I realized that God is really greatful. And, if I can't have this, I could have something else. And I just did!

Do you know the feeling when you walk into the room, then a voice suddenly said that you are the Bat.Com.?! I did! Literally.. Hehe.. I came late in the election because I have to be somewhere else. When I, together with 3 of my classmates, was permitted to  leave the meeting, we went out immediately, running! Hehe.. My friend and I ran because we were late for the election. Then, poof*! Hehe, I was there in the election. Just trying to find where my friends are, then I heard it! What a surprise! I didn't know what to do. I didn't expect it. I thought I would not get the position. Then, God gave it to me! I am greatful, thankful.

Thank You, everyone!
Thank You, my classmates!
Thank You, my friends, my bestfriend!

Thank You, God!!

No comments: