Sunday, February 17, 2008

my Valentines day

February 14
Valentines Day

To start of, I don't have any valentine.. Hehe.. But I have my friends through the whole day of Feb. 14..
It was fun.. We, my bestfriends and I, received gifts.. 
It was for the ID.. Hehe.. Though we don't know who gave it, THANK YOU to whoever you are.. 
Sbi nla d daw iisa lng ngbgay.. Kung sino man un, thank u..
I received two roses (did not expect that, last Valentines I hadn't had any.. Hehe)
One was from our boy classmate, each of us girls was given a roses.. That was SWEET..
Another one gave us food, it's like brownies but it's not chocolate..
Now, that I think about it, I think my boy classmates are growing sweet gentlemen!!
Hmmm, maybe.. And one of my girl classmate treated as doughnut.. Hehe..
Basically, we ate and ate during Valentines..
Oh, the other rose was from I-don't-know-who.. Iniisip ko nga,
baka gara2 lng un ng isa kong classmate.. Hehe.. ero sbi nya d daw galing sa knya..
Well, sige nlng.. No use in asking, dba.. Thank u nlng to that person..

Thank You to ALL!
Even though I don't have a special someone right now, it's ok..
I have my BestFriends and my Family! They are Special! ;-)



No comments: